Thursday, September 6, 2007

Justin boy is 12 years old....

Well, since today is Colton's birthday, I was reminded that I hadn't posted anything from Justin's bday party a few weeks ago so I better do it before I get in (more) trouble. Justin is 12 years old, and as they say here, No puedo creerlo--I can't believe it!. So here goes (I'll post pics of Colton's party after we have it!):


Here is a picture of Justin vanquishing his 16 year old foe at Twister.



Here is the female contingent and Abby sporting her prize for winning a game.



Here's Justin with his buds opening a present.



Here are some participants getting their game-face on.



And this was a crowd favorite: Ninja, Warrior, & Indian (Kinda like Rock, Paper, & Scissors, but more fun).


Happy Birthday Justin! We love you!!!

No comments: