Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Two Weeks To Go, That's All Folks!!!


Lord willing, we'll be on our way to Peru two weeks from now. It's hard to believe, and even though we have shipped our container to Peru, and even though our house is a wreck as we prepare for a final garage sale to get rid of everything else, it still doesn't seem real in many ways. It will probably hit once we close on the house and jump on the plane.

As we wind down, please join us in praying for these final things:
*Everything with the closing on our house here will go smoothly (we close on the 24th).
*We still don't know where we will be living in Peru. There are a couple of options that are being pursued, but pray that God will provide the right place for us.
*For the remainder of our funding & support to come into place.
*Final goodbyes, and all that jazz.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Man, the closer you guys get, the closer I realize it gets to my time to go. I'm coming down this weekend with Hannah, so I look forward to seeing you guys! I'll be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»