Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Let me introduce you to my friend, Geraldo Castro. Geraldo is one of our seminary students who is also serving our mission and the church as a campus minister. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Isabel. They have one child and one on the way. As you can see from the picture, Geraldo is also an Aggie! Well, actually he is not sure what an Aggie is, but I did get him to introduce the Aggies who were here over Spring Break as being from the greatest university in the world! Whooop!

Please pray for Geraldo and for the university ministry here. God is doing some great things. Two weeks ago, we had over 60 students out for our Friday night Bible study, and last night, we had 25 students out for a Bible study in Genesis. Pray for me as I come along side him, learn about the universities here, meet with students, and seek to speak the Gospel in meaningful ways to this culture.

No comments: